Small businesses expect a security solution that not only offers reliable protection against malware, spam and hacker attacks, but is also easy to use while requiring few resources and being cost-effective. At many small companies with up to five computers, the business owner is often also the administrator, but not necessarily an IT expert. G Data SmallBusiness Security offers the ideal solution to this problem: the best possible protection against all online threats and easy administration The protection technologies "Made in Germany" are completely maintenance free, transparent and run automatically in the background, so business owners can focus all their energy on their valuable core business.
Easy to use
The installation and setup of the software are self-explanatory and require hardly any IT knowledge. Using the central management interface, business owners and "part-time administrators" can always get an overview of what is going on in their network.
Administration: Anytime and any place
The new remote control allows administrators to access their network solution at any time and from any place, for example, to query the security status, configure the firewall, initiate scans or manage user authorisations.
Safe banking transactions
Thanks to the innovative BankGuard technology, which is integrated into G Data’s security solutions, banking transactions will be secure and protected against dangerous banking Trojans.
Data backup under control
The loss of important business data due to hard drive failures, accidental deletion or data theft can ruin companies. G Data SmallBusiness Security and its integrated Backup module mean that business owners also have this risk under control. All data are conveniently and cost-effectively backed up. Buying a separate backup solution will no longer be necessary.
G Data SmallBusiness Security offers:
- Best-in-test protection against viruses, Trojans, spam, phishing, spyware and much more
- Best virus detection thanks to its use of two anti-virus engines
- The latest methods for detecting unknown malware through behaviour blocking, heuristics and cloud security
- No loss of PC power thanks to fingerprinting and whitelisting
- Web protection: protects against malware from the Internet and blocks dangerous websites in real time
- Mail protection locally on the PC for MS Outlook, POP3 and IMAP mail accounts, central protection for MS Exchange Server or as a server-independent gateway solution (POP3/SMTP)
- Intelligent firewall: blocks hacker attacks without annoying confirmation prompts
- Easy to set up and use – even without IT knowledge
- Remote controlled installation, administration, scan jobs and updates in the network
- Invisible background protection on the PCs
- Maintenance free: once set up, all protection functions run fully automatically
- Automatic backups: automatically backs up local data
- Mobile management: central display of company Android devices with feedback about any viruses detected and the security status
- Dashboard for all relevant information with comprehensive display functions
5+3 servers, PCs or notebooks
- Up to five PCs in the network plus up to three non-networked PCs
- Scalable to ten PCs in the network
- Includes a one-year licence with hourly virus signature updates, software updates and version upgrades
Price and availability
G Data SmallBusiness Security for five clients and up to three non-networked PCs with a licence period of 12 months: recommended retail price £199.
G Data Security Client / G Data ManagementServer (32 bit/64 bit): Windows 8 / 7 / Vista / XP (32 bit only) / Server 2003 / 2008 / 2012, 1 GB RAM
G Data MailSecurity (32 bit/64 bit): Windows 8 / 7 / Vista / XP (32 bit only) / Server 2003 / 2008
G Data MailSecurity (MS Exchange plug-in) / (64 bit): Microsoft Exchange 2007 SP1 / 2010
G Data InternetSecurity 2013 (32 bit/64 bit): Windows 8 / 7 / Vista, at least 1 GB RAM – (32 bit): Windows XP (SP2 or higher), min. 512 MB RAM, DVD-ROM drive / without network and backup function