Networks are becoming more and more complex as they use different ver-sions of Windows and applications on the clients. Client configurations are unique, as are their vulnerability to threats from malware and cyber attacks from the Internet.
An important step towards a completely protected computer is the optimal installation of the latest patches for the operating system and key applications. Closing vulnerabilities in third-party software using efficient patch management reduces IT risks considerably.
G Data PatchManagement is available as an additional module for G Data AntiVirus, G Data ClientSecurity and G Data EndpointProtection.
What can G Data PatchManagement do for you?
• Support for your company patch policy administration
• Optimisation and administration for patches on different clients
• Patch security flaws before they become a target for criminals
• Support for current Microsoft technology (e.g. Windows 8)
- Attached Files:
- BusinessmanNetwork4C...2.7 M