G Data announces availability of new business products
G Data is today announcing the availability of its business product range
The new generation products offer a variety of features enabling businesses and enterprises to secure their IT infrastructure. The new products range from G Data AntiVirus 11, which is aimed at SMBs to G Data’s flagship product, EndPointProtection 11, which is a 100% centrally managed all-in-one solution for small, medium and large company networks.
James Coombes, UK Channel Sales Manager, commented: “With its new generation of business products, G Data is again setting the standard in terms of operability and transparency, and we are pleased to make them available to UK businesses and enterprises. Whether you are a SMB or larger company, G Data has a solution to meet every company.”
New features include:
- Improved proactive recognition process
- Newly-developed administrator interface
- Dashboard for all relevant information (reporting status, top ten infected clients, etc.)
- Idle scan: virus checking when the client or system is inactive
- ActiveDirectory connection for transferring existing group structures and
automated client installation
- Add-in for Outlook 2010 for recognition of viruses and spam email
- PolicyManager email messaging (in EndpointProtection)
- Optional Silverlight web interface
- G Data backup: transparent file backup over the corporate network (in all new G Data Enterprise solutions)
- MailSecurity: AntiVirus plug-in for MS Exchange (in all new G Data Enterprise solutions)
- Depending on the size of their licence, business customers will receive a free version to secure their smartphones and tablet PCs with G Data MobileSecurity for Android.
Includes G Data MobileSecurity for Android
Depending on the size of their licence, business customers will receive a free version of MobileSecurity to secure their smartphones and tablet PCs.