Comprehensive protection against viruses, trojans and other threats - now with CloseGap
G DATA TotalSecurity 2014 is the new complete solution for all-round protection. It uses the new CloseGap technology to provide the best possible instant protection against viruses, hacking, spam, and all Internet threats. Backup and data store protect against data loss and theft.
The active hybrid protection also covers country-specific threats; the firewall works quietly in the background and does not slow you down.
- NEW: Active hybrid protection with CloseGap technology to close security gaps (www.closegap.net)
- NEW: AutostartManager accelerates startup - boot up as you did on the first day
- NEW: Device control controls use of USB devices or DVDs
- NEW: Completely re-engineered user interface for intuitive use - no manual needed
- IMPROVED: New BankGuard technology for secure banking and online shopping
- IMPROVED: Integrated backup function for automatic data backup in the background
- IMPROVED: Behavior monitoring protects against unknown viruses
- Additional real-time data comparison in the cloud protects against false positives
- Parental controls to block inappropriate content, subscription offers, etc.
- Saves resources thanks to fingerprinting, idle scanning, and active hybrid protection
- System tuning for a fast PC
- Service Center: We are there to assist you
- Protect your Android™ smartphone or tablet against viruses and mobile threats
- Microsoft Windows 8 (32 Bit/64 Bit), min. 1 GB RAM
- Microsoft Windows 7 (32 Bit/64 Bit), min. 1 GB RAM
- Microsoft Windows Vista (32 Bit/64 Bit), min. 1 GB RAM
- Microsoft Windows XP (SP2 and above, 32 Bit), min. 512 MB RAM
An Internet connection is required to download the latest virus signatures and software updates.
Active hybrid protection for fending off malware and online attacks
Precision and speed are critical for the fast, successful avoidance of computer malware. A short response time between the first occurrence of the malware and the availability of a corresponding virus signature is often essential. Traditional antivirus solutions frequently cannot keep pace.
G DATA CloseGap technology takes a different route, combining proactive, signature-based security technologies in powerful active hybrid protection. CloseGap receives additional enhancements with every update, so the functionality can easily be adapted to the current threat. This means that your data is ideally protected all the time – even in the event of new, previously unknown attack scenarios. However, G DATA CloseGap offers one other advantage over the dual engine concept used to date: the use of resources is significantly lower.
Dual engine technology functionality
A dual engine provides perfect protection against online threats. However, the double detection uses up a lot of computing resources.
G DATA CloseGap functionality
G Data CloseGap active hybrid protection detects and closes holes in the protective shield fully automatically. It does so quickly and effectively – for comprehensive, efficient protection that does not slow down your PC or laptop.